Get ready for 11 big days of fun and excitement at the annual Pensacola Interstate Fair! Opening on Thursday, October 17th and running through Sunday, October 27th, you’ll find rides, activities, and entertainment for the whole family. Hours of operation vary each day with rides and exhibits typically opening at 4:00 pm on week days and 11:00 am on weekends. General admission tickets are $12 for ages 12 and up, $6 for children 4 through 11 and free for kids 3 and under or you can get half price admission tickets online at PensacolaFair.com through October 18th. Ride tickets can be purchased at ticket booths or you can buy wristbands for unlimited rides for $20 Monday through Thursday and $25 Friday through Sunday. You can get $5 off wristband prices if you purchase them online and there are daily specials for seniors, Cox customers and other great daily deals.
Super Saver half-price admission tickets and discounted rates:
- Child Admission Tickets – $3 for ages 4-11 ($6 at the Fair; savings of $3)
- Adult Admission Tickets – $6 for ages 12 and up ($12 at the Fair; savings of $6)
Advance Weekday Super Saver Ride Wristband
- $18 ($23 at the Fair; savings of $5.) Good for Monday-Thursday
- This discounted price will also be accepted Sunday, Oct. 27.
- The ticket can be upgraded at the main ticket booth for weekend use (for an additional $5).
Advance Any Day Super Saver Ride Wristband
- $23 ($28 at the Fair; savings of $5) Good for any day of the Fair. Valid for one use only
Unlimited Ride Wristband
- Unlimited ride wristbands are $23 for Monday-Thursday.
- The prices are also valid on Sunday, Oct. 27 and $28 for Friday -Sunday
General admission prices
- $12 for adults
- $6 for children ages 4-11
- Free for children under four
- $5 parking fee collected upon exiting the fairground’s parking lot.
- Discounts available for groups of 50 call (850) 944-4500 for details.
All entertainment is free with the purchase of an admission ticket and seating is first come, first served so arrive early to get the best seats. There’s a great lineup of entertainers this year for you to come out and enjoy:
Cat Country 98.7 “Big Lip Sync Final Battle – Thursday, October 17, 7:00 pm
White Tie Rock Ensemble – Presents A Tribute To Lynyrd Skynyrd – Friday, October 18, 7:30 pm
Jordan Davis – Saturday, October 19, 7:30 pm
Not Quite Fab – Tribute to the Beatles – Monday, October 21, 7:30 pm
The Definitive ELVIS Tribute: Thane Dunn – Thursday, October 24, 3:30 & 7:30 pm
Starship Featuring Mickey Thomas – Friday, October 25, 7:30 pm
Seaforth – Saturday, October 26, 6:00 pm
Mitchell Tenpenny – Saturday, October 26, 8:00 pm
There is a terrific free AG-Venture “hands-on” educational program designed to teach young people the importance of agriculture and where the food comes from, you’ll find lots of great exhibits and of course tons of yummy fair food at the Pensacola Interstate Fair!